Congratulations! How exciting! You have such a beautiful family! I can't wait to find out if I am having a boy or a girl...but I still have another month before my next ultrasound.
I knew it. It's so funny, I was just thinking about that the other day and I totally thought you already knew it was a girl. And you'll name her Amber, right?
Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy is going well and that you are all doing well. Kaleb misses seeing Abie at church, but I guess if we still lived in Peoria he would miss her there too.
11 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting! You have such a beautiful family! I can't wait to find out if I am having a boy or a girl...but I still have another month before my next ultrasound.
Yay! Congratulations you guys. I'm sure everything will be perfect, right?
Miss you.
Yeah for girls!
I knew it. It's so funny, I was just thinking about that the other day and I totally thought you already knew it was a girl. And you'll name her Amber, right?
Congrats!
We were outnumbered with girls too--and then we got our #2 boy to sort of round it all out.
Congratulations!
Congratulations JQ and family!
Congratulations you guys! How lucky to have so many girls. ;)
That is all Joey wants. He says he is just fine having all girls.
Congrats to the whole family! Another girl will only be sweeter ... xoxo
Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy is going well and that you are all doing well. Kaleb misses seeing Abie at church, but I guess if we still lived in Peoria he would miss her there too.
Congrats! I knew you were pregnant Jacqie before we left....I could tell!
Post a Comment