Monday, June 22, 2009

Steamboat Race

Taylor went for another run at the 4 mile with the Steamboat Festival. He didn't improve his time so he figures he's getting old already. But then there wasn't much training before the race this year either and it was only a minute more. Jacqie and the kids were there to cheer him on....
And enjoy the goodies afterwards - Benjamin's favorite part!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Way to go Taylor! I admire anyone who willingly runs more than two miles. :)

Sarah and Jeremie said...

Good job Tay! It still looks like you are in tip top shape.

White's said...

Wow, way to go Tay! I could walk it but run it? Out of the question. Tiffany

The Linabooty's said...

I can tell in that second picture that Taylor's trying to trip that guy next to him....I'm on to you Taylor! :) At least you beat my time:)