Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a Girl!

Keeping with the Lewis tradition of alternating boys and girls.....The Lewis' are looking forward to welcoming their new baby girl before Sept 2! Not much else to report other than everything's looking good!

15 comments:

Renae said...

Yes, how do you all do that trick? I mean seriously....

Congrats! I don't think we knew you were pregnant, but I could tell as I scrolled down to your Easter pics.

Good luck to you all!

Riddlez said...

Congratulations!

Ashley Halsey said...

Congratulations!!! I thought you looked pregnant in a recent post... : )

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Cristin said...

Congratulations! Oh, a girl, what would that be like??? It sounds wonderful!

The Woolner Family said...

Yay for girls! Congrats. Did you have your ultrasound today? If so, that's weird b/c I went with my friend to her ultrasound this morning--she's 20 weeks and is also having a girl. I need to call you. I feel like I'm way behind.

Karin Hopkins said...

Wow! How great! You just keep popping them out! Congrats and I hope everything goes smoothly.

The Schroeder Family said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Sarah and Jeremie said...

Congrats. I'm surprised I didn't hear this one through mom. She must have forgotten to spill the beans.

Kim said...

I thought that you Easter pic looked a little different! Congrats!

Cori said...

Congratulations! After I saw your Easter picture I meant to give you a call but you know how things get. Anyway, so happy for you!

barrettandaudrey said...

That is so exciting, congrats!

White's said...

Yay! That makes 5 girls and 7 boys for grandma and grandpa Lewis. Okay so the next two need to be boys to even up the grandkids. Glad all is going well.
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

We're happy for you! Glad everything's looking great!

The Woolner Family said...

I love girls! Congrats. Oh, but you can't make her a carebear cake until you make me one first.