Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sock Hop

The Lewis' attended the ward Sock Hop last weekend. Abie loved twirling around and around and around ... in her skirt. Benjamin and Abie both loved dancing and bouncing to the music! Taylor and Jacqie gave a little swing dance lesson and then Jacqie and some friends did a lip sync to Never on a Sunday by the Chordettes - full costume! Fun was had by all! Click here for the video!

7 comments:

Emily said...

What?! No video of the lip sync? I feel gyped! :)

Cori said...

I love Benjamin's jacket and Abie's sparkly shoes. So cute!

I totally want to be in your ward. You guys always have really fun activities...hi

barrettandaudrey said...

That looks so fun! The kids look darling, and I love your costume for the lip sync!

Annette said...

I want a video too. That sounds like a blast!

Lewis Times said...

Okay....the video will be coming...

The Linabooty's said...

I am seriously upset I missed this! Jacqie you look fabulous!

Ashley said...

How fun!!!! How come we never had a sock hop while I was there? Looks like it was a blast.