
This is the picture that was presented to Jacqie this evening as she came home from a church meeting and a few errands.......I guess they just wanted some orange juice and thought they could do it by themselves? Luckily Taylor had everything (including the children) cleaned up when she got home.
12 comments:
I love how Benjamin has a huge smile on his face. It's fun watching these little ones become independent...but it is sometimes messy! I can completely envision Ryan in that picture...luckily he hasn't yet figured out how to open the fridge!
Oh dear. Like you said, at least it was all cleaned up by the time you were aware it had happened!!!!
Oh my!!! at least it was cleaned up!! what a good man! the difference between Keyth and Taylor... Keyth never would have taken a picture of it...
Oh man...that's quite a sight! Good thing Taylor got it cleaned up before jacqie got home--major husband points Taylor!
Benjamin hasn't figured out how to open the fridge either.....he has an older sister!
Too fun--been there myself only it involved grape juice and a carpeted kitchen. It was not a pretty sight.
Love little B.'s cute smile--so proud of what had happened.
What amazes me most is that Taylor actually took a picture of the "evidence". Way to go Tay!!!
-Steph
I love it, how did we keep ourselves occupied before we had children? They are so entertaining (especially when the dad cleans up afterwards).
Nice. Isnt that when you wish you could turn around and come home in another hour or so?!
What a mess! Taylor definitely earned some brownie points I'm sure!
What a classic picture! Notice big sister is staying far behind to make sure all credit goes to little brother. I love it!
At least you were calm enough to take a picture.
Sarah
Post a Comment