There may not be much to have been sharing recently (noticed the lack of entries), but the local news seem to think the Lewis family are good models. Previously noted Jacqie, Benjamin & Abie were all on tv. Then last week Benjamin & Taylor were pictured in a large color photo of the local paper. While it wasn't the best face for Taylor, Benjamin made up for it. The other paper took a picture of Abie, but since we don't get it and no one's mentioned anything to us, we figure she may not have made the cut. It may have a bit over done if she was spotlighted too!
2 comments:
Isn't your town like REALLY small? Just kidding. Post the pictures!
Cristin: not so small (see new post, you're not the first to question) and our scanner is currently "not properly connected." I'm trying to solve that issue...but when I do, I'll scan it in!
Post a Comment