Friday, October 24, 2008

"I'll Only Kiss My Wife"

Maybe it's been spread all over already, but just saw this about Kirk Cameron. Maybe you don't know who he is, but many of you should. What a great example for all those other guys out there. He obviously doesn't care about missing out on "good roles" like was joked about.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVED Kirk Cameron when I was a kid when he was on Growing Pains. I love him even more because he loves his wife so much. If only the world was filled with men like him!

The Maughan-sters said...

That is so cool!!! Thanks for sharing that on your blog!! The Maughans (kara, danny, and ben!)

Jenae said...

How refreshing to have an actor who has morals!

mom said...

That was a great clip to watch. I think we all should make it a point to support his movie. When good things are actually made, we need to make sure that they are a success. It's on my list to see during the holidays.