Monday, June 16, 2008

Steamboat Festival

Taylor ran a great race today.... okay Saturday. He even slightly improved his time from last year despite a sparse training record this year.

Abie gave a little advice before the race

They're off!

On his last stretch!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Good Job, Taylor! I love running, too! Was this a 5K you did?

Cousin Em

The Mother said...

Congrat's, Taylor. And Abie -- your piggies are getting longer!!

Nate and Ash said...

WOW, what race did he run it?? How long was his race?? I ran in my first 5k on that same day! That one looks pretty big!! Congrats on the improved time!!--ashlee fincher

Courtney said...

Good job, Taylor! Your family is TOO cute!

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

I was wondering where I could get a shirt with the sweat printed on it....where did you get your's? I'm sorry but we need to see some pictures with other runners in them where your face is recognizable.