Aploogies for the delay in updates recently, but sometimes things just slide. However Benjamin has reached a new milestone. Jacqie left him momentarily on his tummy as she ran upstairs. Coming down and hearing him quite happy she thought, "watch me find that he rolled over while I was gone." And sure enough, there he was on his back, happy and smily. Apalled that he would do such a thing without her watching she rolled him to his stomach again and to her amazement he rolled over again, going the other direction! Next came the camera as she placed him on his stomach again.....and right on que! See for yourself! However it must be stated that while Abie (and other children) learn to "roll"over, Benjamin is more for the "falling" over. Whatever works!
5 comments:
Another milestone! What a big boy!
So cute! I love the squealing!
I love the squealing! So cute!
Great job Benjamin! Now you can link to my blog too:)
Hey Jacqie! It's Shakirra from Camarillo singles ward. I don't know who's blog I was reading, but I looked at your page! I haven't heard anything about you for a long time...I can't believe you have two beautiful babies! Congratulations! Hope everything is going well - seems that way!
Bye
Post a Comment