Saturday, January 5, 2008

4 Months

Benjamin is already celebrating his 4 month birthday! Where have the days gone? He's had his doctor visit so here are the official stats: 15 lb 4 oz, 26", 16.5 cm (honestly who follows the head circumference?). That puts him in 50% for weight and 75% for length (not even sure about the head circumference %).

Here are some pictures in his new (Christmas) outfit from Great-Grandma Warren. He seems to like the hat. So does Abie and she's tried putting it on also. However it seems she's realized it doesn't fit her head and then puts it back on Benjamin's. Benjamin does like to arch his back to show his cool tricks, break dancing anyone? - but not quite enough to roll himself over.

8 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

Too cute! I love the back arch thing!

Anonymous said...

Jacqie,
I hope you don't mind my sneaking into your blob via the peoria playgroup blog. Cute pictures. I miss having you as a counselor.

Cori said...

SO CUTE! The funny thing is he weighs the same as Ryan at his 6 month checkup. Ryan is crazy tall (88th percentile) but a skinny little guy (around 30th percentile) when it comes to weight. Aren't little boys awesome? :)

Katie said...

I love the breakdancing move! Smooth dude! Oh and as for head circumference, I have a friend who's baby is like 50% on height and weight and like 97% on head circumference...he has a melon-of-a-head. But quite possibly the cutest little face you have ever seen!

Kate said...

He is so cute. I love the big eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are adorable! Auntie L is a regular on blogspots now!

The Woolner Family said...

Um,I beg to differ, my friend. But head circumference is mui importanto (I took German, so if I botched that spelling--permisso) in our household. Especially when your son is say, in the 150th percentile for head circumference. Did we have a friend in college who said the only measurement that really counts is from the neck up? So yes, you include that head circumference. I'll be expecting regular posts documenting his progress. Viel Danke.

Riddlez said...

Cute pictures! Fun to see your blog. Tell your kids cousin Allen loves them too!