
Late in the evening on Labor Day the Lewis' made a trip to the hospital, uncertain if this was it since Jacqie had been induced with Abie and never really experienced contractions. So they casually got the paperwork started as Jacqie admitted she wasn't really having them anymore. But they immediately got things into full swing realizing she was at 7cm! Apparently it doesn't take much to have things working! Abie was quickly pawned off with some friends and a few hours later "Little Buddy" made his grand entrance. He weighed 8lb 2oz and measured 20."


Then he slept....and slept... Basically he's a good sleeper and needs a lot of encouragement to wake up and attempt to eat. He's got lots of dark hair, and now officially has a name! Benjamin Taylor Lewis.

18 comments:
Congratulations Jacqie! He's darling!
It looks like Abi is one proud big sister! Congrats!
Congrats JQ!!! How exciting!!! He is so cute!!
Congradulations! I can't believe you have two kids already....and so close together (your brave). I guess that must mean that I should be working on the next.
So it really WAS a boy. I was still hopeful :) Congratulations. I even looked on your blog this morning, I guess I got the vibe that something was going on.
I really can spell congratulations. What is my problem lately?
Oh whoops, that wasn't me. I'm a moron.
Congratulations! He is such a cutie pie and I love the name! So how close together are they in age? Mine are 20 months apart and it was really hard at the beginning. Good luck with everything. :-)
Congrats!!!! he is so cute. Does she love being a big sister or what ? too cute!!!
Very exciting...Congratulations!!!
Oh, wow. A REAL Labor day you had! Congratulations and little bit of good luck!
Yeah,that was me that couldn't spell congratulations....I can't spell to save me life.
Congratulations Lewis family!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of Benjamin and Abie together. I am sure she will be a super helpful big sister!
Congrats!!! You have been in my thoughts lately. Glad that all went so smoothly for you. Enjoy your growing family. Boys are so much fun!
Way to go, sis! But where did that middle name come from?
Congratulations Jacqie. He is adorable. I can't wait for more pictures.
Sixteen comments, that's a record! When are we going to see updated pictures? I mean, come on, it's not like you're super busy or anything ;)
Congrats, Lewis Crew!
Post a Comment