Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Buddy's Room

While the newest arrival has yet to be determined a name (currently known as Little Buddy) his room is ready. Mostly meaning that the pink walls have been replaced with an obvious green. A little more "green" than desired, but given time & money, it'll work!
Abie has definitely noticed a difference but hasn't shown any real concern or desire to crawl into the crib! Just likes playing with the pile of blankies.

5 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Itn certain light, it looks like Kermit the Frog green. Maybe you should name him "kermie". Oh, I remembered that boys name that I loved: Emmett.

Susanne said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! We painted Gavin's room green before we knew what we were having. It was my favorite color room in the whole house. Yours looks so cute!

Karin Hopkins said...

I didn't even know you were expecting another baby! Congrats! A boy huh?! When are you due? I can't give you any advice on boys or any name suggestions for that matter since we are on a girl trend right now. I hope your doing well! I love the green!

Courtney said...

I LOVE the green room!! It looks so good :)

Cori said...

I think green is a great color for a boy's room.

I love the names Connor and Luke for a boy. Bryan doesn't like either, so if we end up with another boy, we may also be in the "Little Buddy" situation :)