Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby #4!

The much anticipated post:

Baby Julia was born last Monday, the wee hour of 12:45am. Just missing her due date and Mother's day. Maybe we should have gotten to the hospital a little sooner to have made it? She was 7lb 15oz, 20" - the exact same as E (go figure, A & B were the exact same weight of 8lb 2oz, and only 1/2" different). She's home and healthy and so far being a good sleeper. Now just to make it predictable!
E meeting "baby" for the first time - such delight!
giving the little nose it's first poke
Daddy loves the newborns!
B even wanted to hold her and give her kisses - though didn't want to sit still too long
ready to head home
E is the one who begs to "hol" her the most, with arms held out and ready - even if J is screaming and upset it doesn't phase E - initially when you'd try to take J back, E would then grab J and say "no!"
loving kisses
A the big sister is a great help and loves holding her too!

19 comments:

Annette said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!

The Riddle Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I can't get over how cute E is with her!

Kim said...

Congrats on such a beautiful baby!

Us! said...

Congratulations, Lewis family!!! She looks precious!!

Julia said...

Congrats Jacqie! LOVE the name!

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

So glad you are all well!! We are excited to meet her.
Love, Steph

White's said...

Hello! Do you guys believe in phone calls or even a photo txt. I had to hear the news through mom. Love the name. Glad everything went well. She's adorable. Can't wait to see everyone this summer. Tiff

Lindsey said...

Yippee! I love that all the kids like to hold her; Collin will still have nothing to do with Brennan. So silly. I'll try to bring your freezer meal Thursday or Friday sometime. Okay? Oh, and I have your letters to return too. Thanks a bunch! Congrats again.

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

TOO cute!

-Haleigh

Scott and Lindsay said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? It's so tiring to have a new baby plus still keep everything in order (or at least try) and help the other kids do what they need! What a beautiful family!

Riddlez said...

Yay!!!! She is just as cute as the others! Love her name, too.

Hope you're feeling great! (well, you know what I mean.)

Poetry of Life said...

Congrats!

DeCaires Family said...

Congrats you guys! A full house is a fun house....tell yourself that in the crazy moments!

Cori said...

Congratulations! You look great, and I LOVE her name. I also think it's hilarious that the nurse standing behind you in the one photo looks like she's totally posing for the picture!

Anna said...

congratulations Jacqie. Good luck with the new little one. Hope you are feeling well.

Tasha said...

Hi there! Great to see your family growing!!

Mrs. Mike said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear the happy news!

Dawn said...

Congratulations Lewis Family. I can't believe you have four already! You are pretty amazing! I'm glad all went well. What a beautiful family. Nothing better than the older children meeting the new baby for the first time! Love it!

Cristin said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!