Abie is officially a 3 year old now! The day was filled with excitement as she repeatedly reminded everyone it was her birthday and that she had presents and a care bear birthday cake.
Festivities began with blowing up balloons with daddy, then a dinner of pizza followed by birthday cake and opening presents. Jacqie was amazed how easy it was to have her cooperation the entire day....just say, do you want your birthday cake? YES!
She has quickly become quite aware of all the birthday to do's. Like singing happy birthday and getting to blow out the candles. She even opened each card to a gift before the gift - no propmting! Needless to say she enjoyed every minute of the day.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Abie!
I love the cake!! Happy Birthday Abie! I love the age 3. It isn't easier but it is different.
Did you make that adorable cake? If so, I am very impressed. The best I can muster is using one of those cupcake stands. She is a cute little girl--3 is such a fun age, our daughter Lily will be 3 next month.
I can't believe she's 3 already! It goes so fast! Happy Birthday, Abie! And Happy Birthday to Jacqie too!
I wish you and Taylor lived closer so we could be acquainted with your little ones. They grow up too fast. I am so glad we at least get to see some pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIE! Form Megan Brevin and Spencer. Dear Jacquie and Taylor
How long did it take for them to eat the cake. I bet it took only three seconds. And if you didnt now I have my oun blog.
Love
Spencer Megan Brevin White
Well, Happy Birthday Abie! You are quite the big girl! Love, Riddle's
A Care Bear Birthday cake!!! You were holding out on me all those years. Someday, will you make me one???
Post a Comment