Special Times, Happy Times, Funny Times....all Times, find it here in the Lewis Times.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Here!
Yes, the Lewis' are still here. Just not updating the blog. Call it a blog vacation. Hopefully you haven't been too forlorn with not hearing much recently.
I was so happy to find your blog through Fred's. It is a great way to see what everyone is up to. Your kids are darling and I will definitely have to look into the turbobrush.
This is Audrey Miller, Taylor's cousin. I found your blog through Freds. Anyway your kids are darling, I hope someday we can meet them in person. Also, my husband and I loved your Christmas card, it was the best one of the year! Hope you had a great Christmas.
4 comments:
CUTE photo!
-Steph
Way cute photo! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
I was so happy to find your blog through Fred's. It is a great way to see what everyone is up to. Your kids are darling and I will definitely have to look into the turbobrush.
This is Audrey Miller, Taylor's cousin. I found your blog through Freds. Anyway your kids are darling, I hope someday we can meet them in person. Also, my husband and I loved your Christmas card, it was the best one of the year! Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment