Monday, May 26, 2008

Daddy's Ears

Benjamin has taken a liking to sitting on Daddy's shoulders. He's also found a perfect way to hold on.....his ears!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Jacqie! Love the new posts. About the pics...Yes, my friend took them. We graduated together in the photo dept. and pretty much just have an understanding. He always does our Christmas pics, etc. And whenever he gets married I'm sure I'll be doing his wedding. I'm too cheap also although there are a couple photographers I would love to hire at some point because I love their style. Luckily my friend is also great. As far as pointers...Hmm...it's tricky to do your own. Even I don't. But you can just find a place you think is pretty. I'm sure you've seen some spots just driving around. Maybe sketch out how you would like it composed too and have a friend take it. Or Annette took her own that you see on her blog profile and they look great. Do you have a tripod? and camera with self-timer? That's pretty much all you need. Good Luck!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

This is soooo cute!!! What did you think daddy's ears were for.... listening? I think not! Annabella loves to hold onto the ears too... it is just too cute. His smile is so adorable!!!

Annette said...

That's awesome! He looks so content!