
You may have seen Abie's video telling you she was "2" while holding up one finger....well she still still has the same answer and she's still right! Here are some highlights of her big day!

She got to open great-grandma Warren's gift before going to church - coloring books

After her church came all the others....and cards

tricycle from Grandma & Grandpa Powell & Aunt Jennie

She was a good sharer and even let Benjamin have a turn, he was pretty excited

yard tools & gloves from mom & dad

including hand tools - they might be sorry later when the yard is all tore up

Birthday cake! Yummy!
8 comments:
So cute!! I love birthday's. Little kids are so cute!! I love the tricycle, we want to get Annabella a new one but she doesn't even ride the one she has now to she'll have to wait.
Happy Birthday Abie!
You look so PRETTY.
Happy birthday to both of you! Sorry about your finger--you know, we used to tease my Mom that she wasn't allowed to wash knives 'cause she had a tendency to cut herself like that (only not as badly). Did my cards to you get there in time?
Your kids are getting big. Crazy how time flies! I can't wait to see them again!
Happy Birthday to Abie! She is such a big girl ... and a cute one!
These are great pictures.
Hey! This is cousin Emily! I snuck a peek at your blog from Annette's--hope you don't mind. We blog all the time with the Mannings, so it was fun to peek in on the Lewis', too. I'll send you a link to our blog soon.
Is Abie's bday actually on April 4th cuz that is the same day as my son Harrison. That would make them "bday cousins" I guess, huh? :)
Your kids are SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting!
Post a Comment