Thursday, December 6, 2007

3 Months!

Yes, it really is true, Benjamin is now 3 months old. Here are some shots of him in his nice new Sunday best! Unfortunately he has joined the ranks of hairless infants. It is hoped it will grow back in - at a faster rate than his sister's.





5 comments:

Susanne said...

He is soooooo cute! Hey, do you know anything about Marina? We found a condo there and I was just wondering if it is a safe area. I drove around, but couldn't really tell.

Cassi said...

Wow! 3 months! He is adorable.

The Woolner Family said...

The vest is the best. He's starting to look a lot like his mommy.

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe 3 months already. Hair is over rated.

Cori said...

Wow, he is definitely his Mama's baby! What a cutie! 3 months seemed to be about when Ryan started getting really fun. So glad to hear he is a good baby.