Sunday, December 30, 2007

When Daddy Comes Home

Please note, this was originally to be posted near Halloween time. Abie is now quite excited and happy when daddy comes home. Technical difficulties were experienced.

You might remember the primary song, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home." Key word being GLAD. Unfortunately Abie has taken to whining and crying when Daddy comes home. It starts when she hears the door, or he appears (in case the door sound was missed). Sometimes it will end once he's come to her, other times it continues until she's able to engage him in some play. Maybe someday she'll be happy to see him. For now she likes to lead one to believe her Mother beats and tortures her all day and Daddy has finally come to save her from her misery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the problem well! You four were always happy to see daddy, and I always felt like an ogre!

Katie said...

That is soooo funny! I am thinking America's Funniest Home Videos, what do you think?