
Yesterday was a big day for Abie, actually the entire Lewis family. It was Abie's 18 month birthday. Yep, time to venture off to nursery at church! Since Taylor teaches Primary and Jacqie's RS 1st Counselor there simply aren't enough hands and eyes to watch both Benjamin & Abie! The parents walked her down to the nursery room and she quickly let go of Jacqie's hand and ran in. That was it! It was rumored by several ward members that Taylor was seen peeking in on her a few times. They inquired of Jacqie if there was concern about how she'd handle it. She replied, "No, Taylor just wants to see how much fun she's having." Then one member said in response, "Oh, he said it was to see how much she was beating up on the other kids." Yes, Taylor would think that would be funny. Luckily she fits right in. After church she was proudly parading around with her new hat (crown).

And later she found some sunglasses that she sported also. Too cute to not include.
(For those of you that have asked or are wondering - Abie and Benjamin are 17 months apart)
4 comments:
Wow... happy day! I am eagerly counting down the months until Luke enters nursery.
I didn't know that Abie is the same age as Gavin. His birthday is March 31, so he went into nursery yesterday too. (finally!!!) Yay for nursery! :-)
Nursery is a beautiful thing. Katelyn loved nursery. However, Megan on the other hand believes we are deserting her and never coming back. I think maybe I will also be attending nursery for the next year!
I love when they can go into nursery....it would have been nice if Kylee had actually gone on her own like Abie did! You lucky person you....I was in there for almost a whole year with her! Hopefully Sarah will not be a repeat!
Post a Comment