Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Abie's New Room

So it's official. Abie has a new room in the Lewis Home. It's now complete and she's even spent the night in her new bed. Don't think she can get up? Or worried she'll fall off? Watch her demonstrate how she accomplishes these feats.



While we know she can get down by herself it hasn't eliminated the concern that she may still fall off.




5 comments:

Katie said...

I could feel the slight sense of urgency in you as she was climbing off the bed!! LOL, I love her little toes reaching for the chair. Very cute.

Karin Hopkins said...

Wow you are on top of things....new big girl bed and everything! Sarah climbs onto Kylee's bed sometimes but I think we'll stick with the crib for another year or so.....cute room!

Cori said...

I can't believe she's already in a Big Girl bed! They grow so fast...crazy. Is she excited for her new baby brother??

The Woolner Family said...

They have little bed rails you can attach to the side of the bed so they don't roll off. Man, Sam doesn't even have a big boy blanket or pillow yet.

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Wow!!! She is a big girl. I won't lett Annabella out of her crib yet I think another year and well that will be good. Your brave to give her the big girl bed, just call me a wimp :)