
Abie has yet to begin talking unless you count the constant babbles, complete with inflections and a serious face as she ademantly tells you something. But she's already borrowing Taylor's Portuguese book and thumbing through the pages. Maybe she's really been speaking Portuguese all this time and no one else can understand!
6 comments:
When my little brother was on his mission in Poland we got a kick out of him speaking Polish to us over the phone during our phone calls, well at the time my nephew was just a baby, so we teased and said that he was speaking Polish too.
Hey JQ, I was thinking, it's time for you to post a picture of you with your belly so I can SEE that your pregnant.
Don't worry, as soon as they start talking you think to yourself why did I want them to talk again? :)
WHAT!?!? You're pregnant?!?!?!?!
Oh crap! I thought you told everybody. I'm an idiot!!!!!
Post a Comment