Monday, March 5, 2007

Extra! Extra!


Read all about us! Welcome to the Lewis Times.

4 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Very exciting.... we love ours. it is so great to keep up this way. I am excited to get the updates. Keep them comming. Tiffany

The Woolner Family said...

Wow, Abie is sure advanced--reading the paper already. Very nice. Welcome to the world of blog--I'll link you to ours next time I update.
Amber

Courtney said...

Your little girl is SO cute!! I can't believe that she is already 1! Caden turns 2 in June, and I am due any day now...YAH!
It was SO fun to see your website! Ours is:
http://wallacedepot.blogspot.com
My email is now court.wallace@gmail.com--email me when you have some time and give me an update :)

Courtney said...

Your little girl is SO cute!! I can't believe that she is already 1! Caden turns 2 in June, and I am due any day now...YAH!
It was SO fun to see your website! Ours is:
http://wallacedepot.blogspot.com
My email is now court.wallace@gmail.com--email me when you have some time and give me an update :)